Free AR 98LS Speakers

Romeha69

Newbie, but I have a pair of AR 98LS speakers that I bought in 1984-85. They are complete and in decent shape considering moving a dozen times. I haven’t used them in 25 years...they do need to be reconed. I saw this forum and decided to give them away to someone that would appreciate them. I will not ship them, but would be willing to meet somewhere. I’m located in Central Georgia. For some reason I couldn’t upload any pics.

19 hours ago, Romeha69 said:

Newbie, but I have a pair of AR 98LS speakers that I bought in 1984-85. They are complete and in decent shape considering moving a dozen times. I haven’t used them in 25 years...they do need to be reconed. I saw this forum and decided to give them away to someone that would appreciate them. I will not ship them, but would be willing to meet somewhere. I’m located in Central Georgia. For some reason I couldn’t upload any pics.

Check your PM for update. PMs appear by clicking on the envelope icon.

image.png.3ad7ace0c71a6bb2c2f6b1bd85057c56.png

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:52 PM, Romeha69 said:

If you still have these, I'll make the trip. I'm in Columbia, SC

thx

Tom

Archived