What are these speakers exactly?

Gareth

16 hours ago, lARrybody said:

Found this information on the Classic and Limited series speakers which were produced between 1992-1994.

I use that document as a reference, too - - - it was assembled by a CSP member (he made a similar doc for KLH models). The models (10, 18, 26, 30) from the 1992 dates are shown in literature in the Library, but none of the models (12, 5, 6, 8) from the 1993 dates are represented with a brochure, catalog or tear sheet.

1 hour ago, lARrybody said:

Found this information on the Classic and Limited series speakers which were produced between 1992-1994.

http://www.aphenos.net/electronics/speakers/klh/all_ar.htm

My question is what were the cabinet covered with. Vinyl or Wood?   

Thanks for that link.  I have it bookmarked, and I still always seem to forget about it!  :huh:

3 hours ago, lARrybody said:

http://www.aphenos.net/electronics/speakers/klh/all_ar.htm

My question is what were the cabinet covered with. Vinyl or Wood?   

Thanks all, this is very helpful! I like these speakers a lot, so happy to know what they are and when they came out. I couldn’t find anything from the usual sources but I’m now starting to piece together that these were marketed badly and probably appeared very retro in 1993, so AR dropped them quickly and then moved out west. 

4 hours ago, ra.ra said:

I use that document as a reference, too - - - it was assembled by a CSP member (he made a similar doc for KLH models). The models (10, 18, 26, 30) from the 1992 dates are shown in literature in the Library, but none of the models (12, 5, 6 ? from the 1993 dates are represented with a brochure, catalog or tear sheet.

nt

Archived