Sale price for Ar4x speakers

Meowm

Those appear to be very nice. Even have the rear labels in place which is a plus. There were many thousands of these sold.  Maybe you should post in the For Sale/Wanted section for a discussion of value.  I would keep them, but that is just me.

Thanks I will post there. We have too much stuff so these need to go and we have never used them for many years. I just prefer to get rid of the clutter now of unused stuff. We have some Huge klipsch speakers also that are almost never used and they don't seem to work consistently. I prefer the modern smaller items now that don't take up huge amounts of space and I can’t notice any major difference in sound quality either. I guess I just don’t care as much anymore?

I think you answered your own question, although some have sold for $150/pr or even less. I found a pristine pair in Goodwill about a year ago for $20.

You could offer them in our "For Sale" section. Give your location and maybe a member will come and get them.

On 9/8/2018 at 5:58 PM, JKent said:

I think you answered your own question, although some have sold for $150/pr or even less. I found a pristine pair in Goodwill about a year ago for $20.

You could offer them in our "For Sale" section. Give your location and maybe a member will come and get them.

Thanks! I think you got lucky at $20 donated by someone who didn’t  know the value maybe or didn't care, I’m surprised goodwill didnt sell them for more though. I have listed them at ebay so I will wait to see if they sell there first prolly. 

Archived