Deleted

Pete B

$350 Holographic Audio SS RIAA TWO (#1) New Open Box

Note that some people believe that there is some sort of trick imaging circuitry in these as a result of
the company name being Holograpic - this is NOT the case, it is just the name of the company.
This preamp is small, works well as a nice bedroom, office, apartment system or if you just don't
want obtrusive gear in your main rig. I use one in my bedroom and have a few in storage that
need to go, no room for anything more.
These are very solid units, the front panel is thick, solid metal, the chassis is twice as think as
the usual, they really do seem to weigh as much as a brick.

This Holographic equipment is new old stock open box to remove the incorrect 220V wall warts, I
will include the correct one for the US with a higher current rating of 1000ma (1A) 120V.
This is a super CLEAN, transparent sounding RIAA pre with very little in the signal path to get in the way,
gain switch for MM or MC.
The Euro dollar price is listed at the web site at $695 ($819 USD on 9-29-2017) Looking to get $350
USD including shipping in the CONUS only.
I prefer to sell in person and will meet within 75 miles of Trumbull, CT 06611.
This is an all SS ultra low distortion RIAA pre amp.
Pictures are the actual unit #1:

http://www.holographicaudio.com/prod...phono-riaa-two

IMG_0920.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

RIAA-TWO-1-BOX.jpg

RIAA-TOP-1.jpg

RIAA-1-LEFT.jpg

RIAA-1-RIGHT.jpg

$299 Holographic Audio Ear One Headphone Amp (#2) New Open Box

#1 is SOLD I have more of these.

Note that some people believe that there is some sort of trick imaging circuitry in these as a result of
the company name being Holograpic - this is NOT the case, it is just the name of the company.
This headphone amp is small, works well as a nice bedroom, office, apartment system or if you just
don't want obtrusive gear in your main rig. I use one in my bedroom and have a few in storage that
need to go, no room for anything more.
These are very solid units, the front panel is thick, solid metal, the chassis is twice as think as
the usual, they really do seem to weigh as much as a brick.

This Holographic Ear One is new old stock open box to remove the incorrect 220V wall warts, I
will include the correct one for the US with a higher current rating of 1000ma (1A) 120V.
This is a super CLEAN, transparent sounding headphone amp with very little in the signal path
to get in the way:
Volume control
Output impedance switch .1/100 ohm
RCA and XLR inputs with switch to select
Ohman Crossfeed In/Out switch
It will put out 10V RMS and will blow out low Z phones if you are not careful, if you need high
output this is probably the amp for you and it generally sounds VERY clean, dynamic and
transparent.

http://www.holographicaudio.com/prod...ne-amp-ear-one

The Euro dollar price is listed at the web site at $695 ($819 USD on 9-29-2017) Looking to get $350
USD including shipping in the CONUS only.
I prefer to sell in person and will meet within 75 miles of Trumbull, CT 06611.

Pictures are unit #1 which is sold, but the rest look just as clean.

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0912.JPG

EAR-ONE-1-BOX.jpg

EAR-1-RIGHT.jpg

EAR-1-LEFT.jpg

• 4 months later...

ALL Ear One Headphone amps are SOLD

ALL Pre-25s are SOLD

One Ear Two remains for sale.

And One RIAA is for sale.

• Pete B changed the title to Deleted

Archived